Mindfulness and NVC Self-Empathy
Are you wanting...
* a deepening of connection in relationships?
* more joy, presence and openness to life and others?
* to make better choices with increased sense of empowerment?
Join us for a day long workshop on Mindfulness and NVC Self-Empathy, deepening and embodying the personal practice of Nonviolent Communication (NVC). We’ll practice mindfulness through the lens of NVC self-empathy with presence to our life experience. This offering compliments the Communicating Compassionately workshop (which is not a prerequisite)
Be ready for mind, body and heart integration experiences that will help you find clarity and presence, along with skills for self-connection. These skills are essential for leadership, fulfilling relationships and a balanced life.
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2020
Times: 9:30am to 2:00pm Pacific
Location: Online - Zoom link available with registration
* Pay attention to the thoughts, stories that arise in the moment
* Transform blame/judgments through self-empathy using various processes
* Intuitively identify with your needs — Embody the living energy of needs meditation
* Identify thinking/faux feelings, how they show up as default drama strategies
* Develop tools for getting to presence through self-empathy, giving you inner-peace, groundedness, clarity, self-empowerment, choicefulness, abundance of options — all of which support living more fully
* Tap into your natural compassion
Cost: This workshop is priceless! Please give what you can joyfully, as this work contributes to a more compassionate world. Scholarships available upon request. You may also send money through PayPal to [email protected] (as friend), or thru Venmo Jaime-Prieto-8 to register.
About the facilitator: James enjoys facilitating dynamic interactive workshops with experiential learning. He has been practicing NVC since 2001, and has been facilitating NVC since 2005. He received his CNVC trainer certification in 2014, which took about 3 years to complete. He’s had over 100 days training with Marshall Rosenberg (creator of NVC) along with NVC Trainers Mary Mackenzie, Robert Gonzales, Jim & Jori Manske, and others as part of his growth journey. NVC is his passion and way of life. He’s dedicated full time to bringing NVC to individuals and organizations in Silicon Valley. For more information on his offerings, go to CompassionateConnecting.com
About NVC: NVC is a non-judgmental paradigm of relating that includes introspection, deep listening with empathy, and honest expression. NVC was started by Marshall Rosenberg, PhD in the 1960s. Today, NVC is taught around the world, and has been applied in a wide variety of contexts, including business and nonprofit settings. Formal studies have begun to document the benefits of NVC, which include organizational effectiveness, increased efficiency, and support for individual well-being. For more information, go to CNVC.org